You can book tickets online – Booking ahead is advised.
Corrections & Additions to the Programme
- 6.5 Obstructions on Tuesday 28th March – cancelled due to unforseen circumstances
- Short Stuff moves from Thursday 30th March at The Telegraph, to Tuesday 28th March at Hill Station – book
- Resilient Carers! Part 1 & Part 2, Saturday 1 April- Dealing positively with stress can greatly improve your health! This interactive & inspiring programme designed for all unpaid carers living in and around Telegraph Hill provides strategies to build resilience and confidence to help cope with modern day stress, challenges & fears. This is especially useful for carers who want to stress-proof themselves & those for whom they care.
- Developed and delivered by a registered health professional in stress and anxiety resolution on behalf of Carers Lewisham.
- Only 15 free places available so participants must book early and attend both workshops
- Feedback from previous participants: My confidence has increased; I now think of the connection between stressful situations and my physical response; I connect with my children & family more; I am more aware of my resources & the strength within me; I now laugh more; Thank you for your positive encouragement
- Book by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check listings for details. Tickets are available online here.
- Concession pricing applies to people in receipt of a pension, benefits or those in full-time education
- Note some ‘Free’ events may need reservations
- The Box Office Open Night is on Monday 13th March at 8pm at Telegraph Hill Centre and is the only chance for you to buy tickets for the Murder Mystery (Coffin Nails).
Online booking – ticketsource.co.uk/thfestival
- Don’t print your ticket if you booked online: simply note the booking reference and the name in which the booking was made
- Some tickets may be available on the door but this is not guaranteed
- If an event is sold out online, you’ll need to ask if there are any returns on the door at the event (first come, first served)
- Disabled facilities vary between venues (some events take place in private homes). St Catherine’s Church has an induction loop hearing aid system. Larger venues are accessible to wheelchair users and have toilets for disabled guests. If you have queries or would like help, call our access helpline on 07788 721187