Booking for the 2018 Festival will not open till late February 2018
Telegraph Hill Festival will take place from 10 – 25 March 2018
* We use ticketsource as our online box office provider because they are secure, UK based, pay tax in the UK, and create jobs for people in the UK. There is a small charge to us for processing payments, and this is the lowest fees among its competitors. Ticketsource works for us as an organiser of multiple and simultaneous events.
- Concession pricing applies to people in receipt of a pension, benefits or those in full-time education
- Please note – some ‘Free’ events may need reservations
Online booking – ticketsource.co.uk/thfestival
- There’s no need to print your ticket if you booked online: simply note the booking reference and the name in which the booking was made and share that with the box office team when you arrive, we’ll have your details provided you completed the booking
- Some tickets may be available on the door but this is not guaranteed
- If an event is sold out online, you’ll need to ask if there are any returns on the door at the event (first come, first served)
- Disabled facilities vary between venues (some events take place in private homes). St Catherine’s Church has an induction loop hearing aid system. Larger venues like Telegraph Hill Centre are accessible to wheelchair users and have toilets for disabled guests. If you have queries or would like help, please call our access helpline on 07788 721187.