What’s on as part of the 2017 Telegraph Hill Festival?
More information on the Programme
- 6.5 Obstructions on Tuesday 28th March – cancelled due to unforseen circumstances
- Short Stuff moves from Thursday 30th March at The Telegraph, to Tuesday 28th March at Hill Station – book
- Resilient Carers! Part 1 & Part 2, Saturday 1 April- Dealing positively with stress can greatly improve your health! This interactive & inspiring programme designed for all unpaid carers living in and around Telegraph Hill provides strategies to build resilience and confidence to help cope with modern day stress, challenges & fears. This is especially useful for carers who want to stress-proof themselves & those for whom they care.
- Developed and delivered by a registered health professional in stress and anxiety resolution on behalf of Carers Lewisham.
- Only 15 free places available so participants must book early and attend both workshops
- Feedback from previous participants: My confidence has increased; I now think of the connection between stressful situations and my physical response; I connect with my children & family more; I am more aware of my resources & the strength within me; I now laugh more; Thank you for your positive encouragement
- Book by emailing: email@example.com
- Bite-Size Learning – these BeBright events have separate booking here
- Cake Competition Entry Details & Form – Saturday 1 April
- Youth Art Compeition Details – Sunday 2 April
- Bureau of Change – this event will NOT take place on Thursday 6 April, but there will be an extended event till 7pm on Saturday 8 April
- HAYA Showcase, Saturday 8 April will be at St Catherine’s Church, 7-9pm